Today I took this 45mins session, Goal Setting , for YES!+ volunteers in Hingewadi. Being the first session of this kind that I was taking, I wanted it to be small. It went all well.
Few of the feedback after session:
1. I got a clear vision.
2. I could do it in one hour for which I was thinking for past two years.
3. Some points were crystal clear about my goals after the session.
Abhishek – Clarity of ideas discussed in front of me.
Yogesh – It made me more stronger to hold my goal and gave me time to think about new ways for that.
4. Pooja – It was Analytical. It forced to think about our goals which we normally never sit and think of. Not only goals but the means to achieve goals, whether goals are contradictory or not.
I will have to make it more structured next time.
The way I took the process is a secret ;). But the points covered were:
1. Putting time limit. And fear that does not let us do so. As we need to take some action with time limit set.
3. Whether goals are contradictory
4. Back in mind – goals – Personal – Material/Spiritual, Family, Service, etc
4. Inherent conflict in the world. And so sync between thought and action as while driving vehicle.
5. Benefits of focused effort like water in river
6. Goals worth aiming